20 / 30
11 / 14
Jenny Fox is a playable character in Slap City. She's a very angry axe-wielding Jenny who does not like to be disturbed when gardening. She is one of the many Jenny Rich Monsteurs that are encountered in the Ludo-Verse.
Jenny Fox, like most Jennys, has a distinct purple skin color. However, she also has blonde hair and dons an orange fox-suit.
20 infernal burial
↗ Jump cancel: This move can be cancelled into a jump.
|Clutch (vs grounded)||5-8||21||19||20||+4||
|Clutch (vs aerial)||5-8||21||19||—||—||
|Normal||21-25 (15)||50 (12)||9||17||+5||
|Fully charged||21-25 (15)||80 (12)||15||18||+5||
Pay the Man
Heavy Axe Throw
|Axe throw||— (8) ||48||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|Fire axe store||—||30||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|Grounded enemy||28+ (20)||— (30)||10||4||-26||
|Aerial enemy||28+ (20)||— (30)||9/18||—||—||
⌥ Clutch: This move can be clutched to reverse momentum.
|2 per hit|
⌥ Clutch: This move can be clutched to reverse momentum.
↗ Jump cancel: This move can be jump cancelled on frame 17+ after connecting with an opponent.
Taking Out the Trash
⌥ Clutch: This move can be clutched to spin up to 2 more times, altering the launch angle, knockback and stun with each spin.
|1 spin||— ||30||—||—||—||
|2 spins||— ||48||—||—||—||
|3 spins||— ||66||—||—||—||
13, 16, 19
Ittle Dew (Prototype)
Jenny Fox's first appearance has a shorter, more reptillian design theme. She dons a fox suit and flings axes in a straight direction that can harm the player across the map.
She is frequently encountered in the castle, usually paired with other enemies in the same room. They can be dangerous from a distance due to their ranged attacks so its best for the player to stay in cover while trying to close the distance. One careful thing to note is that her axe is susceptible to the portal wand and reckless placement can result in the player teleporting her axe and having it strike at Ittle. An achievement can be earned for this humiliating fail.
Card City Nights
An alternate universe version of Jenny Fox appears in Card City Nights wearing an orange hoodie and blue jeans, named Gang Leader. She can be seen wielding a pocket knife with a card stabbed through the blade. She challenges the player into a duel and is furious at losing but quickly respects the player for their skill in the game. The other members of her gang are The Bruiser (Mildagrad from Healthy Weapon) and The Kid (Princess Pitch from the Garden Gnome Carnage series).
Card City Nights 2
Jenny Fox makes a returning cameo as Superstar. She is an A Tier Gatekeeper and is encountered by the player inside an observatory as the ship makes its way near the end of the green pipe. She is much more calm, only showing frustration if the player repeatedly talks to her. She wears a bracelet with small silver axes adoring it.
She also appears as a card that inflicts 1 damage when placed.
- Jenny Fox
- Jenny Cat
- Gardening Fox
Easter eggs & secrets
- Taunt can be held forever. If you hold clutch for about 3 seconds while doing so, she will catch fire, and her next up strong will throw a firey axe.
- Crouching for about 4 seconds causes her to curl up and sleep.
- Holding clutch while using down tilt keeps the skateboard out, putting Jenny in a "cruise" state. While cruising, she can jump, do a flip with the attack button, or change directions with the special button. After doing 15 flips, the board catches fire and Jenny zooms around much faster on it. While on fire, the flip becomes a powerful spike attack (named Infernal Burial), and she can change direction in mid-air.
- Jenny Fox versus:
- Ittle Dew: My revenge is complete - but my lunch money will never return. Such is the tragedy of my quest.
- Masked Ruby: Why did you get to be the boss at our last job? No wonder that adventurer managed to steal all our money.
- Magic Crystal: Watch where you're going! You could take someone's hearts out with that.
- Rubibi: If your music is as loud as your outfit, I don't want to hear it.
- Jenny Fox: If you want to be a fox, you'll have to do better than that. You must channel your anger into each and every strike.
- Jenny Cat: You can actually fight? I thought all you did was sleep.
- Ultra Fishbunjin 3000: I can't tell if you're trying to show off or if you just aren't taking this seriously.
- Ultra Mechabun: How does a robot flex its muscles like that? It's creeping me out.
- Princess Remedy: I don't need a shot! I don't want your hugs either! Get away from me!
- Business Casual Man: What WAS that thing? I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight.
- Goddess of Explosions: I see you holding back there. You think I wouldn't win in a real fight?
- Asha: Quit flailing around and fight like you mean it!
- Ansaksie: You're pretty tough. Wouldn't have guessed it from someone so scrawny.
- Frallan: There's more of them!?
- Bees: Give it up, boy. Your mind tricks don't work on me.
- Cruiser Tetron: You may be tough, but so are my axes.
- Orka: A sharp edge is better than blunt force.
- Teams: We won. That doesn't mean we're friends. Got it?
- Free-for-All: The way of the axe has yet to fail me.
- Jenny Cat versus:
- Ittle Dew: You should be nice to cats, you know. We're not shy about standing up for ourselves!
- Masked Ruby: Quit waving that shiny sword around. It's so distracting!
- Magic Crystal: Mrow. Your hat is making my fur stand on end. Quit it.
- Rubibi: Now you've got cat hairs all over that frilly skirt. Serves you right.
- Jenny Fox: Jenny, I think you're doing it wrong. Foxes like to fly around and give people hints, not throw axes at them.
- Jenny Cat: Cats play rough, but we fight even rougher! Ja ha ha!
- Ultra Fishbunjin 3000: Mjau, you're pretty intense. I wonder what goes on below the surface.
- Ultra Mechabun: Cats don't snuggle with things that aren't soft and fluffy. It's not gonna happen.
- Princess Remedy: You look like a vet, but for some reason I just want to snuggle up with you... I-I'm so conflicted...!
- Business Casual Man: Wow! That was the funniest-looking scratchpost I've ever destroyed.
- Goddess of Explosions: We cats are used to being worshipped and have our every need tended to, but you don't seem to be interested in any of that.
- Asha: My, what a bad boy. How about you and me go on a space cruise, tighty pants?
- Ansaksie: Ooh, you're the icy and dangerous type. Girls like you are my favorite!
- Frallan: S-Stay away, you mad vet! I don't need my claws cut! I don't even need my fur brushed!
- Bees: Purrr. I won, so you have to pay for the date. We're going on a date, right?
- Cruiser Tetron: Sorry, I though you were a vacuum cleaner. I hate vaccuum cleaners.
- Orka: You're strong, but you haven't got a cat's finesse and composure.
- Teams: Alright, we won! Now let's snuggle.
- Free-for-All: I'd rather be sleeping right now.
- Forward throw now checks if the grabbed opponent has 300+ damage, in which case hitstop is changed from 1.0 to 0.4, so it cannot combo back into Grab infinitely
- Added two more colors to the Gardening outfit
- Forward air now reaches a shorter distance behind Jenny on the first active frame
- Added a fire effect to fully charged Forward air
- Changed Neutral special shieldstun from 1.0 to 0.7 (-3 frames)
- Changed Forward throw knockback angle from 35 to 40
- Changed Forward strong knockback angle from 25 to 40
- Ledgeattack now turns off the axe trail effect correctly
- Up strong no longer has a scooping hitbox
- Neutral special no longer does a little jump in the air
- Neutral special can no longer turn around with the control stick
- Forward special now poofs when hitting shields
- Kickflip now only has hitboxes when skateboard is on fire
- Finisher now can't clutch reverse once hit phase starts
- Finisher hitting invincible, shields or projectiles no longer halves landlag
- Down tilt clanging now has the same effect as hitting shield
- Down special hitting projectiles now has the same effect as hitting shield
- Added Jenny Fox's timeline to story mode
- Restored down tilt clutch functionality
- Can't jump out of down tilt if hit shield/invincible
- Back throw can move the whole time while twirling
- Shield health increased (50 -> 60)
- Weight decreased (115 -> 110)
- Floorbreak decreased (50 -> 40)
- Jab animation tweaked to no longer hit behind
- Jab hitbox activates one frame later (3 -> 4)
- Jab shield damage reduced (1 -> 0.6)
- Down tilt now has proper amount of endlag (33 -> 39)
- Down tilt has rr clank properties in the air
- Down tilt can now cancel into up tilt & up strong
- Down tilt when hitting an invincible or shielded opponent will no longer go off ledges
- Ollie can now immediately cancel into turnaround, kickflip or itself
- Aerial empty lag standardized (3 -> 4)
- Neutral air now a single hitbox
- Forward air angle reverted (30 -> 35)
- Forward air base knockback reverted (110 -> 100)
- Forward air landing lag increased when the move is held but not released (3 -> 8)
- Forward air holdtime no longer indefinite (inf -> 30)
- Forward air fully charged variant now classified as a different move
- Forward air uncharged variant shield damage reduced (1.15 -> 1)
- Forward air charged variant damage increased (12 -> 15)
- Forward air charged variant hitstun increased (0.8 -> 1)
- Forward air charged variant shield damage increased (1.15 -> 1.4)
- Forward air charged variant hitlag and selflag increased (1 -> 1.5)
- Forward air charged variant base knockback increased (100 -> 120)
- Forward strong base knockback reverted (110 -> 100)
- Down strong angle reverted (40 -> 45)
- Down strong knockback growth increased (2 -> 2.1)
- Finisher grounded variant now DIable
- Finisher axe hitboxes size changed 1->0.85 during the first two frames of the attack
- Forward throw now has a hitbox
- Forward throw angle reverted (30 -> 35)
- Forward throw base knockback reverted (110 -> 100)
- Back throw changed to have two twirls if clutch is held.
- Back throw 0 twirls: the move works like it used to (8 dmg, 150 angle, 150 bkb, 2.1 kbg, 1.0 hitstun)
- Back throw 1 twirl: the angle changes to 135 and hitstun to 0.85
- Back throw 2 twirls: the angle changes to 120 and hitstun to 0.85
- Back throw length increased (24 -> 30 frames)
- Down throw damage decreased (11 -> 10)
- Down throw hitstop/selfstop for the first five hits reduced (1 -> 0.5)
- Down throw sixth hit damage reduced (1 -> 0)
- Down throw sixth hit base knockback decreased (180 -> 160)
- Down throw sixth hit knockback gain increased (2.6 -> 3.8)
- Down throw knockback unchanged in practice
- Neutral special turnaround window no longer indefinite
- Neutral special no longer regains its hop on ledgegrab
- Down special can now cancel into up tilt & up strong
- Down special can now cancel into up special if grounded or (at the cost of a jump) in the air
- Neutral special now turns around by just holding the stick backwards
- Neutral special hop activates one frame later (5->6)
- Neutral special hop is reset on ledge grab
- Neutral special hop height increased 2->3
- Neutral special axe hitstun decreased 0.95->0.75
- Up special can be fallen by just holding down
- Finisher angle reduced 310->300
- Trails now begin and end with a move's hitboxes
- Fixed a bug where Jenny couldn't jumpcancel her downtilt until frame 19 (should've been frame 17)
- Getup attack shieldstun 0.5->0.25
- Horizontal launch fixes:
- Fair angle 35->30, base kb 100->110
- Fstrong base kb 100->110, kb gain 2.2->2.5
- Fthrow angle 35->30, base kb 135->145, kb gain 2.1->2.4
- Bthrow angle 145->150, kb gain 2.1->2.3
- Dstrong angle 45->40
- Updated hurtboxes to be more detailed
- Jab hitbox starts one frame earlier (4->3)
- Jab total animation length is 5 frames shorter (25->20)
- Jab shieldstun reduced 16->11 frames
- Jab hitbox fixed and bound properly to left arm (was floating freely off of the wrong arm), second hitbox added closer to body
- Finisher aerial opponent hit angle 290->310, hitstun 0.7->0.71, base knockback 2.6->2.7
- Finisher grounded opponent hit shield damage 0.1->1, shieldstun 20->15 frames
- Finisher grounded opponent hit base knockback decreased 100->65
- If Finisher hits an opponent (not shield or invincible) then landing recovery is shortened to 17 frames (regular recovery is 30 frames)
- Fixed issue where Finisher did not reset charge if a previous strong had been fully charged
- Neutral Special now throws axe on frame 22 always, throw angle can be "wound up" by holding up on the control stick
- Neutral Special axe now does 4 damage always, and no longer deteriorates knockback/hitstun, can travel to blastzones
- Flicking stick backwards (neutral - back - neutral) during neutral special now turns Jenny Fox around (once per neutral special)
- Hold special button during neutral special to do a small hop, but only once per air-time
- Increased gravity 40->45
- Holding control stick down after 30 frames of up special now inverts Y velocity if above zero, instead of setting Y velocity to zero transitioning to specialfall
- Changed rollback 41->34 frames
- Changed rollfwd 41->34 frames
- Changed spotdodge 25->24 frames, intangibility 15->14 frames
- Changed standup 32->24 frames, intangibility 20->14 frames
- Changed getupfwd 30->34 frames, intangibility 20->18 frames
- Changed getupback 30->34 frames, intangibility 20->18 frames
- Changed techland 22->24 frames, intangibility 15->14 frames
- Changed techrollfwd 30->34 frames, intangibility 20->18 frames
- Changed techrollback 30->34 frames, intangibility 20->18 frames
- Changed edgeclimb 30->24 frames, intangibility 22->16 frames
- Changed edgeroll 40->34 frames, intangibility 26->20 frames
- Added screenshake on hit to Ustrong (cosmetic only)
- While charging an Ustrong, you can now cancel it by pressing Block after the axe catches fire, which will store the fire property of the axe for the next Ustrong
- The Ustrong fire axe is now significantly tougher against other projectiles than a regular Ustrong axe, and as usual cannot be destroyed by regular attacks
- Changed Ustrong fire axe hitstun from 1.0 to 1.1
- Changed Dstrong DI from 1.0 to 0.3
- Changed Dstrong base knockback from 200 to 170
- Changed Fair DI from 0.8 to 0.5
- Changed Nspecial hitstun from 0.9 to 0.95
- Changed Nspecial hitstun deterioration per frame from 0.03 to 0.025
- Finisher now correctly activates its hitbox even when the move is used near the ground
- Now has hurtboxes on her upper arms and legs
- Changed grab total length from 25 to 30 frames
- Dspecial no longer has superarmor
- Dspecial no longer has an interacting hitbox
- Changed Dspecial total length from 50 to 40 frames
- Jenny can now hold either the Attack or Clutch button to delay Fair
- Dtilt can now be jump cancelled from frame 17 instead of 19
- Changed Nspecial hitstun from 0.85 to 0.9
- Changed Fspecial horizontal speed from 35 to 45
- Changed Fspecial vertical distance from 3 to 4.1
- Changed Fspecial hitbox refresh time from 10 to 5 frames (hits twice as often)
- The Fspecial axes keep travelling horizontally after the arc has ended, as before patch 0.8.10
- Changed Finisher base knockback against aerial opponents from 150 to 100
- Changed Finisher knockback gain against aerial opponents from 1.5 to 2.6
- Changed Finisher hitstun against aerial opponents from 1.0 to 0.7
- Changed Finisher DI against aerial opponents from 1.0 to 0.3
- Changed getupattack invincibility frames from 1-28 to 1-24 (12 vulnerable frames total)
- Changed getupattack knockback angle from 15 to 30
- Thrown axes no longer interact with other axes thrown by the same Jenny
- Increased range of Jab (changed hitbox X offset from 1.0 to 1.2)
- Dtilt can no longer be jump cancelled after hitting an opponent's shield
- Dtilt can now be jump cancelled from frame 19 instead of 21
- Dtilt can no longer Cruise (hold the Attack and Clutch buttons) after hitting an opponent's shield
- Dtilt cruising now stops when Jenny hits a wall
- Taunting while Cruising now has the Dair hitbox on frames 5-8
- Changed Dtilt total animation length from 35 to 39 frames
- Dtilt now changes its ground friction at the end of the move from 25 to 55 if it hit an opponent's shield
- Changed Dtilt hitstun from 1.0 to 0.9
- Changed Fstrong so every part of the attack uses the strong hitbox
- Ustrong can now be angled by holding left or right when the axe is thrown
- Non-burning Ustrong axes take 5 or more total damage to break
- Nspecial now deals 6 damage and noticable knockback and hitstun at close range, but 2 damage and minimal flinching at medium to long range
- Due to the above, Fishbunjin is no longer immune to the Nspecial axe knockback at close range while standing or walking
- The Fspecial axes now travel shorter horizontally and continue moving up or down after completing their arc
- Changed Fspecial total length from 60 to 50 frames
- Dspecial can now be jump canceled on hit from frame 17, but not on shield or miss
- Changed Dspecial shieldstun from 0.8 to 0.4
- Changed Dspecial priority bonus from 30 to 10 and made it clang on losing and tied priorities, instead of passing through any attack no matter how strong
- Changed Dspecial superarmor frames from 5-7 to 4-7
- Changed Dspecial active frames from 5-16 to 6-14
- Non-burning thrown axes now have a hitbox size of 0.8 instead of 1.0 and a hurtbox size of 1.2 instead of 1.0, making them easier for opponents to hit without getting hit by them
- The Finisher hitbox now lasts one frame longer when hitting the ground, so it's easier to hit opponents hanging on the ledge
- Changed Fthrow knockback gain from 2.2 to 2.1
- Changed Bthrow knockback gain from 2.2 to 2.1
- Can now hold the Taunt button while taunting to keep dancing
- Turned off visual mesh smearing on Uspecial
- Tweaked airdodge animation so it transitions into tumble instead of fall
- Changed Dtilt active frames from 5-20 to 6-18
- Changed Uair shieldstun from 1.0 to 0.5
- Changed Dair shieldstun from 1.0 to 0.8
- Fixed the uncharged Ustrong axe not being destroyed when attacked
- Shifted Dspecial superarmor forward by 3 frames so it only comes out when the hitbox does
- Tweaked the animation of rollforward and rollback so Jenny has a more continuous speed, rather than most of the horizontal movement being carried out near the end of the roll
- Changed Nspecial hitstun from 0.4 to 1.8
- Changed Nspecial hitstun deterioration from 0.013 to 0.05 per frame
- Gave Nspecial a set knockback of 30 (instead of base knockback 100 and knockback gain 2.0)
- Fixed issue where respawn invulnerability was not cancelled by down special
- Neutral special axes now lose hitstun over time (start with 0.4, loses 0.013 per frame)
- Slightly increased Jenny's hurtbox upwards when she's hanging on a ledge
- Polished Jenny's animations
- Changed the sound of axes hitting an opponent from "punch" effects to "slice" effects
- Can now delay Fair indefinitely by holding Clutch on frame 15
- If Ustrong is charged for at least 15 frames, the axe projectile becomes indestructible and on fire
- Extended the hitbox of Dstrong below Jenny
- The Uspecial skateboard now bounces once instead of being destroyed on the ground
- Slightly reduced range of Dspecial
- Changed Dspecial active frames from 3-22 to 4-14
- Changed Dspecial invulnerability on frames 1-4 into superarmor frames
- Changed Dspecial shieldstun from 1.0 to 0.8
- Changed Dspecial hitstun from 1.0 to 0.8
- Changed Finisher hitlag from 0.3 to 0.8
- Changed Finisher selflag from 1.0 to 2.2
- Tweaked edgeattack animation
- Changed Fair knockback gain from to 2.2 to 2.3
- Changed Fair DI from 1.2 to 0.8
- Changed Fair SDI from 1.2 to 1.0
- Changed Uspecial and Specialfall air speed from 13 to 15
- Changed Uspecial and Specialfall air acceleration from 60 to 70
- Now has an edgeroll
- Changed forward and backward roll invincibility frames from 0-12 to 0-14
- Changed edgeclimbup animation from 36 to 30 frames
- Changed edgeclimbup invincibility from 0-28 to 0-26 frames
- Fixed mistake in sleeping animation
- Can no longer use the Clutch button to reverse the horizontal momentum and direction of Dspecial
- Changed Jab hitbox horizontal offset from 0.8 to 1.0
- Can once again jump cancel Dtilt from frame 20
- Changed Fstrong (axe hit) damage from 18 to 20
- Changed Fstrong hitlag from 1.0 to 1.8
- Changed Fstrong selflag from 1.0 to 1.8
- Changed Air strong hitlag against airborne opponents from 1.0 to 0.3
- Nspecial now throws the axe on frame 10
- Holding the Special button until at least frame 8 of Nspecial angles the axe upwards and delays it to frame 32
- Can now fastfall Uspecial after 30 frames by holding Down
- Uspecial now grabs ledges from 40 frames into the animation (out of 50 total frames)
- Changed Dthrow DI from 0.8 to 0.6
- Changed getupattack shield stun from 1.0 to 0.5
- Can use the Clutch button to reverse the horizontal momentum and direction of Nspecial, Fspecial, Dspecial, Air strong
- Changed run acceleration from 60 to 80
- Changed dash (run start) animation so it feels better
- Dtilt can no longer be jump canceled after frame 20
- Changed Dtilt DI from 1.0 to 1.3
- Changed Nair base knockback from 110 to 130
- Changed Nair knockback gain from 2.2 to 2.3
- Changed Nair hitlag from 1.0 to 0.8
- Changed Dthrow knockback gain from 2.8 to 2.6
- Changed Dthrow hitstun from 0.75 to 0.85
- Changed Dthrow damage from 16 to 11
- Changed aerial Nspecial air control from 0.0 to 1.0
- Changed Nspecial axe throwing frame from 10 to 30
- Changed Nspecial axe hitstun from 0.3 to 0.4
- Nspecial can now angle the axe upwards by holding the Special button until at least frame 8, indicated by a slightly different animation
- Changed the ledgeattack animation and its hitboxes
- Tweaked the end of the Fstrong animation (does not affect hitbox positioning)
- Changed Nair base knockback from 90 to 110
- Changed Nair hitstun from 0.9 to 0.8
- Changed Dthrow knockback angle from 30 to 40
- Changed Dthrow base knockback from 140 to 180
- Changed Dthrow knockback gain from 3.0 to 2.8
- Changed Dthrow hitstun from 1.0 to 0.75
- Changed Dthrow DI from 1.2 to 0.8
- Changed Dthrow SDI from 1.2 to 1.5
- Accidentally reduced Dthrow's hitstun too much while tweaking it sorry about that we'll fix it in the next patch
- Changed forward and backward roll invincibility frames from 0-14 to 0-12
- Changed Fstrong DI from 1.0 to 0.6
- Jenny's Fspecial axes can now be destroyed by attacks
- Changed Fspecial base knockback from 50 to 30 (related to Fishbunjin's armor)
- Changed Fspecial knockback gain from 1 to 0 (related to Fishbunjin's armor)
- Changed max charge time of Ustrong from 62 to 60 frames so it matches all other Strong attacks
- Fixed Finisher getting stuck in the ground
- Changed Rollforward invincibility frames from 4-18 to 0-14
- Changed Rollback invincibility frames from 4-18 to 0-14
- Changed Jab hitbox size on axe_r from 1.0 to 0.7
- Changed Jab hitbox world offset on axe_r from 0.5 to 0.8
- Changed Jab active frames from 3-5 to 3-4
- Slightly reduced range of Ftilt
- Changed Ftilt hitbox radius on axe_r from 1.0 to 0.7
- Increased range of Utilt
- Moved the back hitbox of Dtilt forwards
- Changed Nair knockback angle from 45 to 40
- Changed Nair base knockback from 80 to 90
- Changed Nair hitstun from 1.0 to 0.9
- Changed Nair landing lag from 5 to 8 frames
- Changed Fair knockback angle from 30 to 35
- Changed Fair hitstun from 1.0 to 0.8
- Changed Fair landing lag from 10 to 12 frames
- Reduced range of Fair
- Changed Bair damage from 7+7 to 5+5
- Changed Bair base knockback from 100 to 120
- Changed Bair knockback gain from 1.5 to 1.8
- Changed Bair hitstun from 1.0 to 0.9
- Changed Bair landing lag from 8 to 10 frames
- Changed Uair DI from 1.0 to 1.5
- Changed Uair SDI from 1.0 to 1.5
- Changed Uair hitstun from 1.0 to 0.9
- Changed Uspecial fastfall speed from 50 to 40
- Changed Uspecial recovery frames from 10 to 20
- Getupattack is now reversible (knocks people behind you backwards)
- Reduced distance travelled by Ledgeclimbup
- Changed Ledgeclimbup duration from 40 to 36 frames
- Changed Ledgeclimbup invincibility frames from 32 to 28 frames
- Polished Jenny's animations
- Jenny Fox was conceived early on with a much more reptilian design, along with Jenny Berry and Jenny Frog.
- The Old Man in Ittle Dew has a random line of dialogue that references Jenny Fox having a motorcycle.
- It is not known why Superstar is so famous, though she does seem to have her fans, mainly Tippsie (under the AU title Groupie), as can be seen with all the Superstar merch she's wearing.
- In Card City Nights 2, Superstar and The Undefeated (Slayer Jenny) are siblings.
The Story Mode ending picture.